1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews to appear on Dancing With the Stars

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DisembodiedOwlHead, Mar 1, 2010.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

In July?

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Funny!

3. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

I wonder how many Maryland students tried to grab her ass during the court-rush following the Duke win tonight?

I put nothing past a group of students who dropped at least 50 F-bomb chants during the game, breaking the record previously held by ... Maryland students at a Duke game.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

She was in the press row area off to the side.

5. Every time I see a thread about Erin Andrews, I suffer from train wreck syndrome - I know it's going to be ugly, but I cannot resist looking.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... which might be an improvement from the T-shirt the folks at College Park wore a few years back. It had the F-bomb printed clearly for everyone to see, followed by "Duke."

Bet ESPN's producers got a kick out of working that game. (On the bright side, viewers weren't drowning in crowd shots.)

7. Kristi Yamaguchi?

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Adam Carolla, who was on the season that Yamaguchi won, said everyone who was on that season knew there was no way in hell anyone was going to beat Yamaguchi.

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I think all athletes (for the most part) have an advantage because of their drive, willingness to practice and just knowing how to move.
    But I agree, skaters always work with choreographers for their routines, they move to music - is it fair? No - but I also think they face higher expectations.

10. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

I can see Andrews in 15 years hosting an ESPN morning show wearing a Catholic schoolgirl skirt that too short, a blouse that's too tight and red go-go boots that are too high.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The Lance/Lacey tango I mentioned earlier.

And if we're going to talk about skaters, let's talk about boy/girl banders. The only one who was head and shoulders above the rest was the Cheetah Girl (can't remember her name) and she didn't even make the finals. There's something to be said about knowing the body lines and having fluid movement, but it doesn't always translate to viewers.

Draft saved Draft deleted