1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews, shoes, and a conflict of interest?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by LongTimeListener, Jan 26, 2011.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The one unasked and unanswered question on here: Does anyone thinking Erin Andrews endorsing Reebok ZigTech shoes (whatever the heck those are) is going to get anyone to buy those shoes? What does Erin Andrews have to do with athletic shoes?

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Have you seen the hotel video? Girl's doing something right, exercise-wise.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm gobsmacked anyone went through the trouble of checking a sideline reporter's twitter feed, much less noticed her footwear.

4. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

True, but I hope the person who PhotoShopped her left shoulder and bicep didn't pull a muscle doing so.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Erin Andrews wears shoes?

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If you were watching TV, say a college football game, and a commercial came on with the lovely Erin in it, would it catch your attention? I think for most of us, it would. So, for a minute, we stare at Erin, who is likely wearing a Reebok shirt and Reebok shoes and she does exactly what Reebok is paying her to do, get the brand name out there.

7. 1HPGrad

1HPGrad Member

Agree, Moddy.
    I'm far more interested in the answer to this: Victoria's Secret or Frederick's?

8. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I don't follow Erin Andrews on Twitter (honestly!) but was told she changed her profile pic today. Gee, wonder why ...

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

This is still not as bad as Berman endorsing NutriSystem and Applebees at the same time.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Say what? This is my first (and only) post on this thread.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Agree, Moddy.

I also have difficulty walking in platforms.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted