1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews named Sexiest Sportscaster by Playboy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportsnut, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You're about 10 years too late.

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I'd try, but I'm a dead fastball hitter. I know that it's a endearing quality of this board, but I don't want to be full of fail today ;)

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Not me. I don't go after low-hanging fruit.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Leave Larry Craig out of this.

5. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad, bro. ME LOVES ME some Rachel Nichols!

rb

6. My wife thinks her hair is weird. I've never seen reddish-black before from somebody that wasn't Goth. But, she's a former print scribe (for the WashPo), used to do tennis and some caps hockey i think, which makes her OK with me.

7. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

I saw her flashing around some LARGE bling on her left ring finger recently during a stand-up somewhere. Alas, one more potential RB conquest goes unrequited. :)

rb

PS: Mrs. RB *loves* (well, maybe not so much) the framed, signed photo of Tracy Wolfson doing her job with me lurking in the background that is hung in our office with pride.

8. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Oh yeah, I can confirm this. I've seen her in person a few times over the past few years and she's always had said rock on her finger.

She does look good in person, too. Pretty small and petite, for those that like that sort of thing...

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Rachel is married to the son of Mike Nichols (the director of The Graduate). Her step-mother-in-law is Diane Sawyer.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm pissed about that, too. But I'm not exactly sure why. And that worries me. ...

11. Damn, three pages in and no more pictures of her than that?

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

Top that smile. I dare you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.