1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews named Sexiest Sportscaster by Playboy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportsnut, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

[​IMG]

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Oh, Hazel.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

When I hear the name Hazel Mae, my mind certainly doesn't conjure up images of a hot-ass Asian babe sportscaster.

It conjures up images of a 90-year-old grandma living in Mississippi.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And played by Shirley Booth.

5. lono

lono Active Member

Who on the Internet is a young, cool female sportswriter.

6. And Stacey's a baller. Had Andrews then Dale at consecutive games at the local U last year, and I'll say this, you won't see Stacey carrying around a can of hair spray all the time.
    (That being said, I did notice while watching the IU/Ga. Tech game last week, she was doing her makeup at the scorer's table heading into a timeout.)
    And since my wife will likely be reading this, yes honey, this is sexist as hell.

7. Writer33

Writer33 Member

Between Hazel, Tina Cervasio and Kathryn Tappen, NESN has a lock on the baseball babes award.

8. Mitch21

Mitch21 Member

Jennie Finch does some reporting for ESPN. She is always writing fantasy baseball articles.

Does that count?

If so ... I think she wins.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Well freakin' played.

10. Cowboycane

Cowboycane Member

Saw her for the first time yesterday up-close in Orlando. Maybe the anticipation ruined it for me, but I came away slightly disappointed. Very attractive, but the earth didn't shake like I thought it would.
    That being said, she works her ass off... constantly moving. And she doesn't have some lackey trailing her, carrying her notebook and a bottled water, like some sideline reporters I've seen. I was impressed by that.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd love to come after Stacy Dales' hyphen

12. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Anyone wanna take a hack at this hanging curveball? Anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.