1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Erin Andrews and the Cubs locker room: Discuss

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by hondo, Jul 31, 2008.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Speak for yourself..... :D

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Why, when this question was asked, did I flash to a vision of Carol Findlay on "Maude"? 8)

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't know, why?
    Because you always wanted Carol Findlay to touch your biceps?

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Yeah, that'd work, too.

5. Slash

Slash Member

1) No one said she was doing interviews. They said she was hanging on the couch and touching biceps. I have never done that while interviewing a ballplayer. Sounds like casual conversation to me.

2) I mentioned pretty girl in reference to EA. She is pretty, everyone can agree. When a pretty girl hangs around (not doing interviews or collecting info) the zoo that is a clubhouse, comments are bound to be made. A girl, period, brings out the worst in some of these guys. Not right, but the truth from what I have seen. Didnt mean to offend anyone.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

For the record, his first play at Florida went for a 99-yard touchdown. You can look it up.

7. What's funny is, I believe he threw the pass. He was a hell of a high school quarterback at Titusville Astronaut High and began his UF career as a QB before moving to wide receiver.

/digression, but goalmouth did it first

Draft saved Draft deleted