1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eric Rudolph taunts victims

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, May 14, 2007.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Bobby Brady has to write a school report about one of his heroes. He chooses Charles Manson. Mr. Brady decides to show Bobby that Manson was no hero, but nothing he tries works. Each tact he uses falls on deaf ears, and Bobby falls deeper and deeper into his perverse Helter Skelter world, idolizing Manson even more than before. Finally, Mr. Brady has a brainstorm and he brings Roman Polanski over to scare Bobby with tales about Sharon Tate's murder. Bobby's face turns ashen and he decides that Manson is no hero. Bobby removes the swastika from his forehead and writes a new book report about Jonas Salk.

[/postscript] Bobby stays in touch with Polanski and grows up to be a child molester.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I just hope no one hires Electro to break in.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Here's the second.

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I don't see what the problem is. Eric Rudolph is an American hero who rescued thousands of innocent babies from the slaughter.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

So why don't we serve up a little poetic justice and bomb the shit out of that cell block?

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Don't forget the very special episode when Terry Nichols is about to hang himself in his cell and realizes he has so much to live for, thanks to the loving support of Supermax.

As the end credits roll, they play Wind Beneath My Wings.

7. And there ain't no nothin' we can't love each other throoooo!

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wait just one dad-burned minute. this guy actually killed people in the name of religion? unheard of.

Draft saved Draft deleted