1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ER replays

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by brettwatson, Nov 3, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Forrest Whittaker's character is going to be dead or headed to the funny farm before next Thursday's episode is finished.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Brett, I still have the episode in my Tivo and could record it for you and send it. Question is this: Do you happen to have the one from two weeks ago? I finally got around to catching up about a month's worth tonight and that one wasn't in my recorder any more for some reason.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Is there a message board for psychos where they can search for a gig like this?

FREELANCE JOBS BOARD: Psychos needed for mid-May rampage at emergency room. Prior experience shooting up a frequently attacked yet minimally secured hospital in the heart of the hood welcome but not required. Having a girlfriend who works at the hospital vital. Interested applicants should send 60-second video and list of previous rampages to webmaster@gunwieldingpsychos.com.

4. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Shotglass, I've read where Whitaker's guest appearance is a five-episode arc, so I'm thinking they let it simmer in the background next two weeks, then have things boil over in the fifth episode. They can't kill Luka -- who's going to step up and lead the show, Scott Grimes? Mekhi Phifer would do fine, but I think here, Whitaker scares everybody and then goes away.

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Well, Luka and Abby are goners (much to my dismay ... loves me some Maura Tierney). Everyone who gets hitched on this show leaves shortly thereafter.

6. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I believe it was a re-run two weeks ago. Everybody skipped out putting new stuff against the ratings juggernaut that is MLB.

7. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No, two weeks ago was the Forrest Whitticker episode and the one where Neela and Gates get together from what I can tell off the "previously on ER" tags and the 2-minute replays on the NBC/ER website.

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Since I don't have a TiVo or a DVR I do [/loweringheadinshame]

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

How soon before FX starts airing new episodes of The Shield so we can see Forrest Whittaker's Jon Kavanaugh take on Vic Mackey again?

10. leo1

leo1 Active Member

me, too. er was terrific back in its day. it was a can't miss for me. now i can't bear to watch more than about five minutes of an episode. every single episode is the same.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Oh I don't have Tivo or DVR either. Just giving the standard response of most Tivoheads on here.

12. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

What is this Tivo of which you speak?

Draft saved Draft deleted