1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage: The Final Season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Stephens, Jul 25, 2011.

1. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

E should just get it over with and get with his secretary.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I really thought they were going to put her together with Drama.

3. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Good start to the end. Did anyone see the 30 min special they did that ran this weekend with all of the cast sitting around drinking and shooting the shit...pretty funny to hear how the show was born.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Watching the premiere now.

Scott's ran was hilarious.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Couple thoughts:

(1) Ari and Lloyd can rock a suit.
    (2) The latest Eric-Sloan drama pisses me off. That was basically a centerpiece of last season, him trying to win her back. Then they just pull them apart in the offseason? At some, when you keep pulling the rug out from underneath us on a relationship, we stop being invested. See: Ross, Rachel.
    (3) Is it just me, or has Jerry Ferrara lost a ton of weight? He looks good.
    (4) Is James Kahn's son part of the cast now? I saw him in a promo pic, sitting as part of the entourage. I always knew that Ellin wanted to add one more guy to the mix - I think that was the original plan with Herk (blanking on his Entourage name).
    (5) Hopefully we don't have Vince's substance abuse as a running plot this season again. I remember how tired I got of "LOST" going to that well with Charlie the first couple seasons. Close the book on it. Maybe they did at the end.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Supposedly, from the interviews I've seen, the tone is going to be much more light and fun this season. That certainly doesn't describe the first episode, but maybe they will ligthen up from here.

Jerry Ferrera definitely looks thin. I noticed that, too.

I also agree regarding E and Sloan. I just don't give a shit any more. They did show the issue that led to the break-up, the pre-nup, but I do get tired of them having so many big things happen "off stage."

I'm really startiing to hate Mrs. Ari.

7. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

James Kahn?

8. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

yes, jerry ferrara lost a lot of weight. must've consulted with the guy that play 'a.j.' on the sopranos.

he was only 14 when cast in the part so there was plenty of baby fat easily trimmed once he became established in personal instructor heaven. ;)

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Ferrara lost the weight when he hooked up with Meadow Soprano in real life.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Bailed early last season and just watched this week's episode. It's like they really aren't trying -- the acting and direction is so poor.

12. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Agreed...this is a borderline terrible show...I really hate the character of Vince, and E is more annoying than ever. Drama and Ari are entertaining characters, but not enough so to keep me coming back until the finale.

Draft saved Draft deleted