1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage Season Premiere

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Stupid

Stupid Member

Where's the former druglord in all this? You think I was kidding?

2. Baloo

Baloo Member

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best, though.

3. Stupid

Stupid Member

True, but I didn't like last season as much as the other ones.

4. Baloo

Baloo Member

yeah, it's tough to keep a show that brilliant consistent. I think my favorite storyline is still the "producers" one - there were just so many hilarious parts to it, from the watch to the tipping of the doorman (and the guy who came to the room to fix the thermostat) to the tourist (steve carrell, i think) on the streets of new york who got pissed when ld wouldn't take his picture. and of course the final episode, with brooks & benning in the bar.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

The show's biggest weakness isn't that Eric is the only dynamic character. It's that the actor who plays Eric couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

It's standard procedure for a show's creator/lead writer to pen the first/last season eps.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ding ding ding. Bought the series on DVD. It makes me giggle every time.

I liked Entourage, not so much on the Lucky Louie. I'll give it another week before I take it off my Tivo...but still.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think you could ask where's the beef after just about every episode of this show since it started. I don't see it as appiontment television, but it's funny stuff.

9. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

More on James Woods' girlfriend: http://whitney.nice-face.net/pics/eww.PNG (SFW, but expand image to read the disturbing caption) (via Defamer)

Draft saved Draft deleted