1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage Season Finale ... spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If Vince isn't back with Ari by the first three episodes of Season 4, this could be the Jump the Shark moment...

I love the show. I hope I'm wrong...

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

The number of times that Vince fucked over Ari is pathetic.

Almost hope against hope he gets hit by a car.

3. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Not buying that. Vince is being played as a star with principles. Don't think having scruples means you're hosing your money-is-life agent.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

You can't cry about not working when you have fucked up all the work the agent has done for you.

5. Where exactly did Vince "F" up the work Ari has done for him?

Ari didn't know anything about Queens Blvd. He didn't know that James Cameron was directing Aquaman until he found out from Vince and E and he couldn't finalize the deal that Vince was offered in the first place. He royally screwed Vince on the Ramones project.

You could argue that maybe Vince F'd up the Aquaman 2/Medeillen thing, but not really considering that he was lied to to his face. Ari's best work was finding Vince a commercial in Japan that paid him half a million dollars. Other wise, I have a hard time believing Vince couldn't have gotten the same jobs he got.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Just caught it last night....

The poster who said the Ramones movie was a send-up got it right. You can't take the stuff too literally - it's satire. Plus look at half the crap Hollywood puts out. Is it so hard to believe somebody would make a Ramones movie?

Bob cashed out - simple as that. He didn't really want to make a movie.

Piven delivered some great one-liners. Something like, "I've never cheated on my wife, but Dana, if you want to jerk me off in the car right now... " ;D What's funny about that was -- she just did him a favor. Why would she want to do him another? ;D

Great line by Lloyd, "I'm a topper."

I like Dana Gordon's character... I'd like to see more of her.

I think I read HBO is doing an 8-episode mini-season in December, no??

The one plot turn I have an issue with is Vince firing him at the end. I think it was out of character. I think the 'real' Vince would've accepted his apology.

Yeah, Ari and Vince will get back together, but the getting back together should be fun.

I love this show.

7. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

Entourage

Entourage is returning in April, according to its myspace page. They posted a preview clip today where the boys are talking about the troubles with their new agent.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=64060893

Draft saved Draft deleted