1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage Season Finale ... spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I think Johnny Drama gets a hit with Eddie Burns and stays with Ari.

2. Sly

Sly Active Member

That's a pretty sad death, if "In a Little While" was the last song he ever heard ...

3. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

I think he mentioned last episode that Alan was his "old friend."

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I know... the ability to actually play and sing a song really fucking sucks.

5. Sly

Sly Active Member

If I were to pick my last song on Earth, that one would rank about 5,135th on my list of choices.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I can only imagine.

One of U2's 10 best, to be sure.

7. Sly

Sly Active Member

To each his (or her) own ...

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

For the idiot who mentioned Piven might be fired, they've already filmed almost all of next season and Ari is in all of the episodes...

Well-deserved Emmy for Piven...

Kudos to whoever made the Paula Marshall reference... Now, if only one of her TV shows could last more than one season...

9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

There was an article in the NYT in the past couple of days about the show. In essence saying that it is one of the few (only?) shows which people will order HBO for.

I was a little surprised that they didn't do more to pump up the final episode with more publicity. I figured that they would hold it off until after Labor Day weekend.

10. patchs

patchs Active Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/28/arts/television/28ento.html?ex=1157515200&en=7f4279593546f190&ei=5070

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Pretty ballsy.... to ask to use Robert Evans' house to shoot a scene with Landau, without telling Evans that Landau is playing a pathetic washed-up producer inspired by Evans.

12. carrie

carrie Active Member

I enjoyed it.
    Then again, this is the first season I've watched the show.

And no, I don't watch The Wire.

Draft saved Draft deleted