1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage season 5 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Sep 7, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Re: Entourage season premiere

She fired him. I forget exactly why. He wasn't honest with her about something, and when he caved and told the truth she cut him loose.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Isn't E's other client Shad Moss aka Bow Wow

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

It is a young black guy I did not recognize.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

OH yeah, that was Bow Wow. But he said he had two other clients...But Bow Wow was the most important, next to Vinny.

So I thought you were asking who the third was.

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I remember when Lil Bow Wow was part of the now-defunct Orange Bowl Parade when he was 14.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I remember when I actually believed Lil Bow Wow actually had some talent.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I remember when Ross and I were friends.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Funny thing is, IJAG, I actually own a Bow Wow CD. My ex bought it for me cause there was a song on it that I loved. I just don't think he is ever going to be much in the world of acting, there are too many other young talented actors (Tristan Wilds) out there who have more talent for acting than Bow Wow.
    On the plus side, his ex, Ciara, might be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

9. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

I watched tonight's episode twice. Better then the opener and some great Ari moments in there, especially when he's honest with Vince. The seeds are planted for a really good season.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

When is it repeated? I missed it and I think we forgot to set the DVR.
    Thank you.

11. Good episode. A few laugh-out-loud moments, particularly involving - surprise, surprise - Johnny Drama.

Ari and Eric are fighting again, they brought back the Justine Chapin character ... lot of nods to the early years.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Darn, actual positive comments. Now I'll have to try to catch one of the replays.

I did catch the last scene. I was really surprised by Ari's blunt honesty with Vince. It seems like a lot of what is going on is Vince getting the kicks in the ass he needs.

Draft saved Draft deleted