1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage, new season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Thought for sure there would be a thread when I woke up this a.m.
    They really have to do something. Last night's episode was pretty much the same as 90 percent of the episodes.
    Turtle about to get sued for sexual harassment isn't enough of story line.
    Vince about to get injured in a stunt? No way.

I'm even getting tired of Lloyd.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I'm already tired of Turtle's airhead employee. Or former employee. I'm sure she'll be back. blah.

3. Awful. It hasn't been good for a few years now. I don't know why I keep watching other than I feel I've invested so much time in it now that I should at least finish it out. I'm definitely not going to worry about watching it when it first airs anymore. It can have a spot on the DVR then go away soon after.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Still love this show. Not as much as I did at first, but still pretty strong.

Damn thing comes on way too late, though. Gotta DVR it and watch it the next day.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I am positive we've seen every episode, but we were a little off last night.
    When did Turtle start his own car service?
    I remember Ari taking over the other agency and forming a mega-agency, but when did he reconcile with Lloyd?

6. Ari and Lloyd reconcile in the season finale. After Ari buys the agency and comes in with the paintball fun, Lloyd goes to Ari's office and speaks his mind. Ari rewards him with an office and an apology (and a sign that says "Congratulations, you're finally an Asian")

I don't think they showed us Turtle actually starting the business but he talks about what he wants to do with Jamie in a scene from last season.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I remember Ari storming through the office with the paint gun and calling for Lloyd. I don't remember the reconciliation.

8. I thought Nick Cassavetes was the best part of the episode. He had way more screen presence then Vince.

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Something I was thinking last night, if Ari is now the king-of-all-agents, why does he still give a f**k about Vincent Chase? Hasn't his star burned out by now?

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My biggest issue with the show is that Vince is the least interesting person on the show. That wasn't always the case.

Boring start to the new season.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Was that Dania Ramirez? Didn't people learn from Heroes just how terrible she is?

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Had a cameo from Stephon from 'Top Chef.'

Draft saved Draft deleted