1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 8/12

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Aug 12, 2007.

1. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

So-So episode, I thought.

However, I enjoyed the choice of a licky boom-boom down on the car stereo. College freshman year all over again.

2. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I like the whole idea of there being tension over E managing both Anna Faris and Vince.

3. I actually really enjoyed this episode. Ari with some great lines as usual and Mrs. Ari looking hot.

I also like the new storyline with E diversifying his client portfolio. Lots of potential ways to take that. The look on Drama's face when Turtle refused his high five was priceless.

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Mrs. Ari with about as large a bod-to-face quality ratio as I have seen since Steffi Graf.

5. Anyone else notice how they've nice-ified Ari over the last couple of seasons? In the first season he was bragging about cheating on his wife with some model but it appears they've ditched that storyline to make him more likeable.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Ari has always talked about cheating on his wife.

He doesn't, though.

7. Nah, not like he did early on when they're in the sauna ... openly bragging that he was bagging some chick on the cover of a magazine.

All the stuff now is about how he used to do Dana Gordon, etc. ...

8. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I always got the impression that was bullshit, Write-Brained, and meant to just show how hard he tried to be one of the boys.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I have to stay away from these fucking threads...

10. Loved at the end when Turtle walked in with the three girls and said something like "Guys here's (hot girl #1), (hot girl #2) and yours Drama (the requisite ugly friend)."

Draft saved Draft deleted