1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/8

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Guybehindtheguy, Jul 8, 2007.

1. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Get it? Blow....HA!

2. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Seeing how a movie would take months to film and more than that to edit, foley, etc. ... not to mention the costs .... yeah, it's a fake trailer. Nice touch, though.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

this season has been so awful -- 'that's nuts' was the first time i laughed the entire season

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that the best episode in weeks had no sign of Perrey Reeves...

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I swore I saw her and she talked and everything. Stupid Ari wanting to get out of that dinner date with his wife (Perrey Reeves).
    The bit with M. Night was funny. "Don't be an ass. I'm shooting an AmEx commercial."

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm an idiot... I thought Reeves was Billy Walsh... Mrs. Ari is hilarious...

My bad...

7. Co-sign on this. Please make Billy Walsh go away. Forever.

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yeah walsh sucks. looks like next week is all about walsh again.

9. Meanwhile E is rapidly becoming one of the most annoying, unlikable douchenozzles on television.

10. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

E's always been a douche. Drama and Ari carry that show, and do it well. I laughed a lot last night. It was a good episode.

11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I've said this before, Walsh is good in small doses, but if an entire series of episodes focus on him, it'll be a loooong season.

I do like it that E is finally standing up to him, although I'm sure he'd get his little ass kicked.

Draft saved Draft deleted