1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/31

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Mrs. Griswold..... Goddamn I'd still hit that.

2. That may have been the best episode of the season. Love the behind-the-scenes stuff with the agents, and Vince's final scene sticking up for the the director's cut. And Ari had about a 5-minute run of one-liner after one-liner. Beautiful.

3. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

The show dove off into cartoon land tonight...and it was the best episode of the season.

Everything that happened was so over the top, it kind of got back to the Hollywood parody material that made the show work in the beginning.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The show is definitely back. I am surprised. After some of those early episodes, I thought it had dove off the cliff into lame and predictable. That was back to what made it a good show in the first place.

Don't know why this occurred to me, but does it look to anyone else like Lloyd has been eating a few too many cheeseburgers?

5. the johnny drama stuff was ridiculous. damn near ruined the episode... take away the drama stuff and it was a solid episode.

6. Great episode. Cartoonish? For sure. Entertaining? No question.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I liked the Drama stuff. All the shows he has been on kind of crack me up. If you counted up the "three eps" of every TV show he has done, his IMDB entry would make him the most prolific actor of all time.

8. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

VICTORY!!!!

9. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Good, not great episode. But the last two weeks were beyond great, so expecting that 3 weeks in a row is a bit much. I think the Drama shit was over the top. Anyone else think he's just trying too hard this season?

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I thought the Drama shit was hilarious.

The Starbucks scene was vintage Drama.

11. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

That said Lucky Louie absolutely destroyed the mighty Entourage on all comedic levels tonight.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Last week's Lucky Louie was the funniest episode of TV I have seen in years.

Draft saved Draft deleted