1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 7/16 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nafselon, Jul 16, 2006.

1. 35in44

35in44 Member

Yes, I believe that Tori is Mrs. Freakshow.

And Vince lost Medellin (sp?) because the studio head can basically do that, which he did to ensure Vinny would do Aquaman. Now, Vinny's got nothing, but something tells me he'll end up with Medellin in the end -- or Cameron will come back to do A2 and demand Vinny in it, forcing the studio's hand (because Cameron, after all, is King of the World)

2. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Lloyd as Drama's agent has huge potential.

3. Wait, which studio head can do that?

That Allan guy at Warners has no power over Medeillen. Remember, he said his studio passed on it at the end of the last episode?

Is it possible Ari was bullshitting the line about Benecio just to get Vinny to focus on Aquaman?

4. estreetband75

estreetband75 Member

Great point. That would lead to all kinds of hijinx.

5. 35in44

35in44 Member

My bad, I forgot Medellin wasn't under the Warner stable. But I still think that if the Alan guy was so pissed, he could probably torch Vinny's career (as per why Ari was flipping out more than normal). And since Vinny is Ari's main influx of cash....

That said, it'd be a good twist if he was bullshitting about Medellin, although that could get Vinny to fire him.

6. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

I loved this episode...I started clapping as the credits were rolling. The past few weeks of this show have been just pure fun.

I got the feeling that the Warner head can do whatever he wants, including pulling Vince off a movie that's not even on his lot. He's just totally powerful, he makes a few calls and boom, he gets things his way.

These characters are so likable. Piven was outstanding tonight, I just kept rooting for him to get more and more pissed.

7. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Unsung hero of the show is Lloyd, When he was introduced in the second season I had a feeling it could work because Ari finally had a consistent character he could bully around and play off of since Eric doesn't take his shit.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

my most sincere of apologies. the blond in the threesome is indeed the fabulous mr. freakshow, aka "liane." hbo's "entourage" site confirms that. one word: WOW!!!

what an actress, eh? 8) 8) 8)

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Every time he yells "LLOYD!!!" I chuckle. Somewhere, there's an Entourage drinking game and I'm sure that line plays a major role.

10. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

The four Entourage characters have their own fake myspace pages (in conjunction with the show). Their bios and comments about their interests are worth a peek if you're bored and you love the show enough to care.

First search for Entourage, then find the show and the characters are the show's "friends."

11. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

In the previous episode, the Warners prez told Vince he couldn't let him have any days to do Medellin, a stunt he pulled so that it would keep his precious Aquaman from starring as the most notorious coke dealer in the history of the planet. He thought it would be bad for the sequel, because it would scare off the kiddies.
    E or Vince should have countered that it didn't hurt Depp at the Pirates box office for having done "Blow."
    But alas, neither spoke up.

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i don't remember lloyd being anything significant last season, but he's developed into a great character. seems like he's gotten airtime at the expense of debi mazar, who basically says and does the same thing every time she shows up. and now lloyd maybe stepping up a little to manage drama. i loved ari's line that he'd pay lloyd in yen, not dollars.

Draft saved Draft deleted