1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 6/3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Giggity, Jun 4, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I took that to be Walsh just fucking with E, but I guess anything's possible.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I doubt it. Walsh usually fucks with E by tellling him what he really thinks (aside from the whole thing about having a guy blow Vince).

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Well, the having a guy blow Vince was what made me think that...

4. Stupid

Stupid Member

This season is far from over.

5. Well, technically it is over. A new season starts June 17.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The entire episode was built around Eric. Not a great episode by any means, but a passable half-hour.

7. Stupid

Stupid Member

A new season or continuation of this one?

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

HBO is calling that the season finale, but with a new season set to start in two weeks, it's a coin flip.

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

yeah, why are they calling it an all new season with only two weeks in between seasons? that's stupid.

i though this season was fine. entourage is still better than 99 percent of TV sitcoms (or half-hour dramas, whatever you want to call it) even if it's not as good as it was.

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Seasons aren't separated by a fortnight.

11. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Subtitles? Try watching "The Lives Of Others," this year's foreign Oscar winner.
    Wife and I saw it on Spectravision, a 19-inch screen, and the wife was exhausted and figured she'd just drift off to sleep halfway through. She watched all the way to the end and couldn't stop talking about it the next day.
    The movie's in German.
    Does not matter.

12. According to HBO, they are. I had heard that the focus of the Entourage writers was shifted when HBO informed them last minute of the plan to break up season three. So, essentially, the writers were rushed into season three. I hope that's the case, because it just didn't hold my interest much this season.

Draft saved Draft deleted