1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 4/8

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Sharky22, Apr 8, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I meant in that instance. Not overall. Obviously (or at least I hope) Ari will win the big battle.

2. V
    I agree Vince isn't all that believable but the acting is fine. I think the guys who play Eric and Turtle are perfect ... they and Ari are the reasons I watch. Dillon is stiff.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I have to disagree. The actor playing Eric is awful and brings the potential for the show way down.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I agree. And to say we had seen her entire character with what little we have seen of Amanda to that point is a bit silly. I think she does have some intelligence and some toughness to her...just not on Ari's level.

And why the hell are we arguing writing and acting on this show? It is entertaining fluff. The line somebody had about desert after the meal that is the Sopranos fits. Turn your brain off and enjoy it or change the channel.

And I'll take the acting work of Sheen and Cryer over anybody on Entourage other than Jeremy Piven. It's not even close.

5. Well, I'm sorry but I'm Write and you're wrong. ;D

6. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

The best fluff is still well written. Takes cleverness to be fluffy. If it ain't, it's just crap.
    As I said, I loved this show.
    We'll see where we're at by the end of the season.

The best plot twist would be to have Vince's career completely dry up and have them do a "down on their luck" thing after living in the lap of luxury, and having a blast with it.. But that would mean Ari's not doing his job, therefore no Ari, so won't happen.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I agree.

Especially on Grenier.

8. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

A little fluff is nice. I'll take Carla Gugino, please.

Draft saved Draft deleted