1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Entourage 4/15... spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Ari... wow.... great, great moment

2. Just so so at best this week. The Ari stuff was pretty good (as usual), but absolutely no advancement of anything anywhere. Kind of bored tonight. Not often I say that about this show.

3. Lloyd stuff was great ... loved it when they're meeting with the writer for lunch ... "Here comes the airplane."

4. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

"Remind me to never get on your bad side, Lloyd."

"Ari Gold, you never could."

Those two saved an otherwise pedestrian episode.

5. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

The fewer scenes with Vince, the better the episode.

6. ChrisLittmann

ChrisLittmann Member

If the relationship of Sloan and E becomes some sort of big deal...ugh, that'll be a big step back. I did enjoy all the stuff with Ari and Lloyd, as usual.

7. BillySixty

BillySixty Member

I think Sloan is an underrated character in the show. That little half-smile she did after telling E he's not getting laid on the trip was brilliant. I see the relationship as a good thing, because E always has to balance "growing up" with being part of the entourage.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I love the casual smoking of weed. OTOH: Drama has a horny dufus is past old.

9. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I loved everything about Ari going to save Lloyd.

And Drama watching American Pie's blowjob scene right after he just missed out on one? Very, very funny.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And Ari's classic line in the gay bar, "Civlilian coming through, hands off". (close enough, anyway) :)

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fantastic stuff.

Much like the TWOP gang devised a Seconds To Robe scale for the Sopranos (the shorter the time from the end of the opening credits to Tony appearing in his robe, the better the episode) Entourage deserves a Seconds to Lloyd scale.

And, honestly, who ares about plot in this show? Does anyone really care about how Vinnie's career ends up? Fuck no.

Just give me plenty of Ari and Lloyd, and I'm a happy camper.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Some occasional female nudity wouldn't hurt. It's HBO, for fuck's sake. And we've seen more male chest than female.

Draft saved Draft deleted