1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Enterprise, why are you still running this ad?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MacDaddy, Mar 18, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I hope that the soccer mom who took her car to the repair shop marked "REPAIR SHOP" would hit Moose on the way back from the kids' game...

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Oddly enough, I haven't seen this commercial at all during this year's tournament. Just some new ads from Enterprise about how they "pick up the pace" and "pick up the puck" and stuff with NCAA athletes.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

The Enterprise ad that cracks me up is the NCAA-themed ad where they show a jubilant Steve Merfeld celebrate after Hampton's win over Iowa State.

The recently fired from Evansville Steve Merfeld, who probably sits in his living room and flips off the camera upon each viewing.

4. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Nice save Mom!!

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

On the Bill Simmons Unintentional Comedy Scale, for sure.

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Not to mention, near the end of the NCAA ad, the car somehow unwraps (why wrap it in the first place?) itself and a dude appears out of nowhere to open the passenger side door. ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted