1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Empire Records

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 11, 2008.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

People have to learn to distinguish between what they like and what sucks, even when they overlap.

I love 90210. I'm not going to argue it was a good show, though. Well, I would, but only on BYH and I's private message board.

You might like Empire Records. But it most assuredly did suck pus-coated monkey taint, and you need to learn to accept that.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Man, I could really go for some pus-coated monkey taint right about now.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I liked Rory Cochrane's character, and the shoplifting kid. Other than that? Pass.

4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Stop calling me Warren. My name's not FUCKING Warren.

[​IMG]

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I love seeing that others like this movie as much as I do. :)

6. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

I wish I owned Empire and could watch it right now. I probably saw it 100 times my sophomore year of college. I had a few friends who were obsessed with the movie and I would always hangout and drink at their place. Thinking of the movie brings back some good memories. I hated Empire the first few times I saw it, but after playing a few drinking games to it and understanding what my friends were always quoting, I grew to love it. I might need to pick it up next time I'm at a movie store.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Not only have I never seen the movie, I've never even fucking heard of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted