1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elvis Week 2007

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Larry King will be at Graceland tonight with Priscilla.

2. patchs

patchs Active Member

Don't know who has had more work done, Larry or Priscilla?

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

Little E - Gladly.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'm starting to think inky is an elvis tease.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hater.

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Elvis: That's the Way It Is on Turner Classic Movies now until 10:15 a.m. central time. It will include a lot of previously unseen stuff from the early Vegas years.

7. Hed bust

Hed bust Guest

I watched, on European (Sky) satellite tonight, a show called "Altered by Elvis"
    Showed various folks, in documentary form, who dealt with or followed Elvis.
    His hairdresser at the morgue, taxi drivers, would-be mentors ..
    It was a good show.
    The tail-end showed where Forbes sez the Elvis estate raked in 40 million last year, making
    him the most popular deceased celebrity of all time.

8. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Caught some of the Elvis by the Presleys tonight. I can't fathom losing my father since we've been around each other for 30 years, but it's amazing that even after only nine years the effect Elvis had as a father on Lisa Marie. She obviously loved him very much.

Friday night, the second part of Elvis and Me is on TVLand, and the 68 Comeback is on at 11 a.m. Central. But what's better than the Comeback ... Sunday the Aloha concert is on. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and check it out.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

speaking of lisa marie, about time to update the side saddle for one more day of elvis appreciation week.

Draft saved Draft deleted