1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ellen Pompeo observation

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Dec 4, 2007.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy. I did a little bit at the start but never got into the habit.

That said, I find Ellen Pompeo very attractive -- more in a cute way than a gorgeous way.

But as I sit on the couch this afternoon watching Law & Order, she's playing one very f---ed up girl. And she also plays a different fu--ed up girl on another episode of Law & Order.

And I mean really, really disturbing characters. Characters with pretty much no soul.

And considering how much soul it seems her Grey's character has, it makes me think she must be a pretty damn good actress.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You on welfare or something, OT?

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Rowrrrr!

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

She was unspeakably cute in Old School.

5. bigpern23

Eleven seconds after I posted the pic of Pompeo, huh, BYH? Three seconds to type that post?

6. o_t -
    The one where she feeds the family to the psycho is one of the most chilling L&O's of all.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

That I need a nap right now is purely coincidental.

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I've watched a few GA episodes, and she always seems to have a clueless, "deer in the headlights" look about her. Not sure if that's her or the character. And she's too fucking skinny.

9. bigpern23

:D

10. old_tony

Nah, but I'm one of those lucky folks in the business who sees the office only about four times a year. Just filed a story a while ago and am now done for the day. And the weather's shitty so I ain't heading out until a poker tournament tonight.

11. old_tony

That's the one that's on today. (Just ended, but I can go back a half-hour on my TiVo.)

You're absolutely right. Scary chilling.

12. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Color me envious!

I remember seeing one of the Law and Order's she appeared on, the episode Fenian referred to. She did an amazing job. I have only seen a handful of Grey's, oddly enough because of her. I think she's just horrible on that show (deer in headlights is an apt description, Cadet). But on L/O she's frighteningly good and in Old School does a great job as the love interest.

Draft saved Draft deleted