1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elizabeth Hasselbeck's tearful apology to Erin Andrews

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oggiedoggie, May 5, 2010.

1. ringer

ringer Active Member

Is it sheer or is it a flesh colored leotard?

I said sheer earlier, but it actually looks fleshier.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Either way, you can see through it. There are purple flowers/leaves/whatever/on her nipples. It's an Edyta-type outfit, which anyone who watches DWTS will get.

3. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

how do you know it is see through as opposed to flesh colored?

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Kornheiser should have cried during his apology to Hannah Storm. Might have saved him the suspension.

5. imjustagirl

You do realize something can be sheer and have color, right? Sheer doesn't mean clear.

Secondly, I watch the show.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't care if she walked out on stage wearing only pasties and a thong. (Ok, I'd care. But that's another matter entirely). To say she somehow did something wrong by wearing what she chooses because some asshole violated her privacy is ridiculous.

7. imjustagirl

Again, I wasn't arguing that. I was merely saying that that specific outfit was, by any rational definition, skimpy.

8. ijag, that dress is not see-through. Stop it.

Sonner, this entire season EA has worn exactly one outfit that didn't cover most of her upper body, and that was the movie theme night when she dressed like Uma Thurman's character from "Pulp Fiction." Other than that, she has been very covered up. Certainly about 300% more so than the other female stars and pro dancers.

Not that that should matter either way. Just because some perv invaded her privacy, she shouldn't have done this show or should have made costume decisions based on the crime that guy committed? Hogwash.

And for the record, as I said in another EA-DWTS thread, EA was asked to do the show last year but declined ... wait for it ... when the whole peephole thing exploded.

And yes. Yes, I watch DWTS. Every damn episode.
    I don't have a choice. Mrs. wisportswriter is addicted.

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I don't watch DWTS. But was her outfit sexier than what she wore in the Cubs' clubhouse?

10. Hackwilson191

Hackwilson191 Member

This

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What kind of mixed messages did Kenny Mayne send when he did the show?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

To think I had gone my entire life without knowing who Elizabeth Hasselbeck was . . .
    Damn. 5 minutes more minutes I will never get back.

Draft saved Draft deleted