1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elena Delle Donne comes out. Legions of sj.com fappers weep

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

If you spring for a boob job, she might come back.

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Man, no, not a replica of you. I meant a representative photo of who you find attractive. But now I agree with spike, bad question, cue the bear? Sasquatch?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

So if Skylar Diggins comes out, the WNBA can pretty much write off hetero America completely.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

They lost me when Becky Hammon retired.

Della9250 likes this.
  5. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

We now have to revisit why EDD bolted UConn after only a week. Her explanation in SI was that she missed her younger sister with special needs, but now I wonder if there's more to the story.

7. Starman

That's like what, 6 years ago now?

8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Assume you're implying she might not have been treated fairly or felt uncomfortable? I don't know why it would be questioned at this point.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sure UConn has utterly dominated women's basketball without ever playing a lesbian.

10. Starman

I don't think UConn has ever really been identified as a "straight" program (or not), as many are. I think they've had players of both (or all) persuasions.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There were some rumors about Auriemma's recruiting tactics, which I won't repeat because they were never supported with any real evidence, but I doubt he cares. Would he say just about anything to get a recruit? That is another matter entirely.

12. Starman

I suppose. My impression is he pretty much takes whoever he wants.

I'm pretty sure UConn has had players who identify of either orientation (or more).

Draft saved Draft deleted