1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eight is Enough - more baseball

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

It's the way they've lost those games. Schoeneweis is a guy who should have been part of a purge following last season -- the purge that never was.

I've posted about the Mets and will continue to do so. I don't really give a crap who loves which team here. It's clear that some people don't know dick about anything not pertaining to their team, though.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

He's great. And even on days like this, he's better than Ambiorix Burgos and Oliver Perez.

Oh, and Jose Guillen is now 3 for 4 today with two home runs and seven RBIs. Damn right.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

the great soria blows the save.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

ridiculous win for the yankees. damon with the quality 6-for-6. i wouldn't think those happen very often.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I know. It sucks.

They either need to make a trade for a strong middle or long reliever or bring someone up now. Not sure if anyone in the farm system is ready for the jump, but something has to be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.