1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Editor -- Artesia (N.M.) Daily Press,

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by dkphxf, Dec 3, 2010.

1. dkphxf

dkphxf Member

The Artesia Daily Press, a small hometown five-day daily in New Mexico, is seeking a hard working, self-motivated editor to cover a wide range of community stories. We’re looking for an editor with exceptional writing, editing and management skills. Applicant should be familiar with design and pagination. Our staff includes a sports editor and three full-time reporters. We have a warm-to-hot climate and an excellent school system. Outdoor activities abound and snow skiing is less than two hours away. Please send a resume, salary requirements and samples of your work to Walt Green, P.O. Box 190, Artesia, NM 88211 or send to wg@artesianews.com.

Per: http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobID=1176384

2. nmsports

nmsports Member

Re: Sports Editor -- Artesia (N.M.) Daily Press,

Home to the best HS football program in NM. Oklahoma QB Landry Jones called Artesia home.

3. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

The thread title should be edited. This is an editor position, not an SE gig.

4. dkphxf

dkphxf Member

Or deleted entirely. I thought this was for a sports editor position when I posted it, but I guess not.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Why delete it? Jobs board isn't limited to just sports positions.

Draft saved Draft deleted