1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Edit my clip?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by NDub, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Alright now gents. Back off. He asked for some advice, got it, hopefully learned a lesson, so let's not pile on.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Have I told everyone how much I HATE these conscience-of-the-board posts.

Almost steams me as much as a baseball writer....

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Don't hate!

4. Double Down

Has anyone explained to you, Pube, how you don't need to flip out every time someone doesn't agree with you? Do whatever the fuck you want. I don't give a shit. Rip the kid a new asshole. I can't stop you. I just don't think it's productive to continue to mock someone who came asking for help.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Send me a bag... there was ZERO mocking.

Hence the reply to your righteous sack of Borat-shit.

6. Double Down

Are you seriously crazy? Like, do you live with your mom and have mental problems? If not, why do you have to fuck up every thread with your lunatic ranting lately? Here you are telling me how much ass I kick on the threads about The Wire, and now my posts are a "righteous sack of Borat-shit." Really classy.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Why is it always 'HAHA, you live with your mom!' Why not, 'HAHA, you live with your dad!' I don't know, I'm just asking.

Don't make notes on the clips, you'll look thin-skinned and neurotic, which would make you perfect for SportsJournalists.com, but not so perfect for a real job.

8. Double Down

I just assumed, as should you, that dad is usually in prison in these situations.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Good point. Although in that case, 'haha, you live with your dad' could pack an extra punch.

10. NDub

NDub Guest

Thanks for the responses. I will steer clear of the clip note.

Draft saved Draft deleted