1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Edgerrin James. . .

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Feb 5, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

. . . this could've been you.

Or maybe not. Without Addai's speed, this is not the same team.

But you know Edge isn't feeling too happy tonight.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I think it's worse than you do.

If Edge is the feature back, no way Dominic Rhodes gets 19 carries. It's the James show.

And he'd still get the job done in that offense.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Edge has no one else to blame, though. He knew what his chances were with the Cards as opposed to the Colts. He made he decision that the extra money mattered more than Super Bowls. So be it.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I disagree. He got his money. That's all he ever cared about. Winning the Super Bowl was not first or second on his list of things to accomplish.

If you're a Colt fan tonight saying yeah fuck you Edgerrin, you're wasting your breath. He's A-Rod with cooler teeth.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

But he's probably throwing his buddies a nice party at his house.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What will he be when ARod wins the World Series this year? Just a guy with cooler teeth?

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Edge James proves The Patrick Ewing Theory is correct! [ducking]

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Agreed.
    Now that Randy Johnson is no longer a Yankee, ARod will win it all. Yes!

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Ah, now I'm reminiscing about when Simmons was pretty funny most of the time, before he started mailing it in like he does every time he writes for the Magazine now.

Good times. I will now light myself on fire.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Forget it dude. Even though the Yankees look to be the best team in baseball by a mile, ARod's negative karma will fuck it up. Almost guaranteed (fucking Peyton and Dungy winning it all has made me gunshy, damnit!!!).

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Oh, I don't have to forget anything.
    Everyone will be picking the Red Sox because of their rotation, which means the Red Sox will just fade to third again and the Yankees will be World Series Champions.
    Go ARod!

12. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Has Clemens picked a team yet? How long can he continue with this bullshit. It's almost as bad as Favre.

Draft saved Draft deleted