1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ed Koch Feels the Same Way as Whitlock

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 28, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That this is still an issue, while the McCain-Hagee link was conveniently dropped after only a couple of days, tells me that some members of this board -- and many Americans as well -- have a LONG way to go when it comes to race and politics.

And the day I listen to Ed Koch as an expert on this is the day I change my name to Garish Hobang.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Speaking of Scaife, doesn't he fund NewsMax, whence hizzoner's Obama column arises?

3. Probably.
    His money filters through many sewers.

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Well, it's about time that Ed Koch showed Obama his pimp hand.

5. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

Ed agrees with Whitlock?

I'd say that's a slap to the face of good old Ed. Whitlock is the same turd who a year ago in here says he doesn't follow politics and or watch Oprah.

So in the course of a year, he's developed the political acumen akin to a former out of touch mayor whose been in the political arena for over 30 years.

AMAZING!!!!

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I would not term it "the pimp hand". I think Ed is asking fair questions that require better answers then we have heard so far.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Votes for what guy ...Jeremiah Wright? That's who made anti-semitic comments, never Obama.

If you can show where Obama ever endorsed the offensive content coming from that guy, you've got a point. But this guilt by mere association crap gets old with me.

8. Not to mention the fact that equating even Wright with the Nazi Germans is, well, stupid.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So what did Koch think of the Vogue cover?

10. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Mercedes driver!

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

All I know are Lexus Jews. Want me to poll them?

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Agreed but just the same I don't think it's unfair to ask for a better answer from Obama. So far his answers on Farakan and Wright have been a tad lacking.

I believe that most asking the questions now would consider a vote for Obama but want a better explanation.

Draft saved Draft deleted