1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Eat more chicken

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Those cows from Chik-fil-A are getting angry.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

To quote Fat Bastard:

"WOULD YOU SOME MORE SCHICKEN?"

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

See, now this is going to set off a bunch of revenge killings. When will the cycle of violence stop?

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Perhaps the cow was a member of the democrat party and found that the farmer had voted for Bush in 2006 election.

5. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

I believe it's the separating the calves.
    Out here you can tell when calves are being separated from cows because of all the bellerin' going on.
    That won't be for a while, though, because most ranchers are just now starting to calf.
    I mean, most ranchers' cows are now starting to calf. :)

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I bet that cow is Muslim.

You don't see Christian cattle pulling shit like this.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

However sad it is that the farmer lost his life, and it is very sad, this is EXACTLY what you look for in a good cow. One who's aggressive when it comes to protecting her calves -- your investment.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Try taking my hamburger away when I'm eating and you'll get the same treatment.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I grew up on a farm with beef cattle and was dealt my share of bruises from angry cows in my teenage years. One time after separating a cow and her calf, I was pinned in the corner of a corral and the cow started ramming me in the hip. I began climbing the gate to get away and she got her head under my ass and flung me over the gate into the mud about 10 feet away. I was pretty stiff for the next few days.

My grandfather had some broken ribs and a collapsed lung once when a cow knocked him down and stepped on him, but fortunately nobody I know was ever killed by any kind of bovine.

10. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

When I grow up, I'm going to Bovine University.

12. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

That wasn't mud you landed in. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted