1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

East Tennessee freelancer (Bristol/UT/ETSU)

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by etsuwes, Jan 15, 2008.

1. etsuwes

etsuwes Member

If anyone needs features, game stories or sidebars from the East Tennessee area, I will be more than happy to aid your needs. I have seven years of experience with resume and clips available, and have time to crank out additional copy from events I cover including: Bristol Motor Speedway's Sprint Cup weekend in March and August, along with Bristol Dragway's NHRA weekend in May. I also do select University of Tennessee men's basketball and football home games, as well as East Tennessee State sports.

Also...

-- I can provide player features, updates and any information needed from the Minnesota Twins' rookie organization in Elizabethton or the St. Louis Cardinals' club in Johnson City.

-- The U.S. Olympic softball team will be making a stop in the area on April 12th (Knoxville) and 13th (Johnson City) during their "Bound 4 Beijing" tour. I can provide coverage or player features from those stops.

-- Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten also conducts his football camp in Elizabethton each summer with several NFL players tabbed (including Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo). It's the largest non-profit, single day football camp in the Southeast with kids from 15 states and would be great for features. Last summer, the United Way filmed one of their commercials at the event and profiled a child who made the trek to E-town from Minnesota.

Draft saved Draft deleted