1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

East Coast Bias Bowl -- Running Super Bowl XLVI Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MileHigh, Jan 22, 2012.

1. FWIW - Patriots have now won 10 straight games. Their last loss was to the Giants.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Still waiting for you to come up with even one example of me being wrong that I didn't cop to. So far, you just keep adding to your list of failures.

3. 3OctaveFart

3OctaveFart Guest

No.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Patriots -3.5. Whoa. I think the Giants win outright.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

And the streak compares. Thank you for playing. Sorry, but no parting gifts for you. Perhaps you would be kind enough to keep the conversation about the Super Bowl from now on?

6. 3OctaveFart

3OctaveFart Guest

Make a prediction on the Super Bowl.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The ESPN execs all just creamed themselves, even though they're not televising the game.

8. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

what's the over/under on number of times Sportscenter will show the helmet catch over the next two weeks?

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just a reminder. In the four previous Super Bowls for the Belichick-Brady Pats, the favorite has never covered.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I thought about East Coast Bias for the headline, but I thought everyone would be doing that and went with Yankee Dandies instead.

11. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I wish the SB had a 3 o'clock kickoff so I'd have a built-in excuse to do something else, like 18 holes of golf. This game does nothing for me.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Yes, unlike New York's fourth highest league payroll.

Draft saved Draft deleted