1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

e.r./linda cardellini

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Danielle Fishel Update
    http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/show_recaps/show_recap_fri56.html

[​IMG]
    Danielle Fishel of Boys Meets World strutted down the catwalk and sat down with Tyra to share her experiences playing hippie character Topanga. It was during a taping, that Danielle received her first kiss with onscreen boyfriend, Ben Savage, whom she briefly dated in real life too! Danielle also addressed rumors that she cheated on former boyfriend Lance Bass with band mate Justin Timberlake. Danielle admitted she had no idea Lance was gay while they were dating, and was glad that he was free to be happy and live life openly. After losing twenty pounds with help from the NutriSystem program, Danielle she believed in the program so much – she wanted to be their spokesperson. Tyra directed Danielle to talk into the camera and audition for the part.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Hilary Banks isn't quite the same since she left Bel-Air...

[​IMG]

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Haven't seen her in anything since Boy Meets World concluded, but I will say she looked damn fine full-figured. She didn't need to lose anything, except her apparent bad taste in men.

4. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

That Bears jersey is autographed. I know it isn't Grossman's jersey number, but has Rexy hit that?

5. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Pre-Super Bowl XLI, of course.

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I just want to commend BYH for bringing back Prancing Billy.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

If he has, I'm drafting him first in my fantasy league next season on general principle.

And A_QB, my pleasure! :D

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

yikes! thanks for the threadjack, everybody. but back on track:

linda c. as a brunette or blonde?

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Brunette, definitely brunette. Lately, I've been SO over the blonde thing. Betty? Eh. Veronica? Rowr.

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Brunette, and it ain't even close....

11. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

she was hott in Grandma's Boy, which was a surprisingly funny flick.

12. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Brunette. And I'm a bigger fan of Parminder Nagra, Ms. Bend-It-Like-Beckham.

Draft saved Draft deleted