1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"e.r." babes keep it real

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

actually, i might start an entire thread concerning the topic.

2. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Besides the nurses (Malik and Chuney) and the desk clerk (Frank) I believe the longest running character on the show is Luka.

I'm not sure if he's back though, so Abby might be the winner.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I didn't think it was possible for something on a thread about those two ladies to turn my stomach, but that's just nasty. I get the point of the statement....but I think we can all come up with better things to do with Maura Tierney's ass....as well as her other parts. :)

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

jesus christ, suck it up, soldier.

5. outofplace

Ha. I just never understood comments like that. Far more pleasant things tend to pop into my head when contemplating an attractive woman. Then again, my mind works very differently than the person who posted it.

6. Amen and amen shotty. prolly one of the more interesting and well-made shows on TV right now. My wife was down until last night when Sterling is talking to the Red head and he's trying to be all dramatic and he says "you're the best piece of ass I've ever had."

No wonder the review on televisionwithoutpity calls it the sexual Vietnam.

7. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

Ah, Maura. Who needs ER though, when you have NewsRadio on DVD? :)

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Good to see Velma is looking pretty hot...

9. Mizzougrad96

My cousin went to high school with Tierney. I met her briefly at my cousin's wedding, which, if memory serves was the first or second season News Radio was on... I think I was the only person at the wedding who knew she was famous.

She's very cool and very hot...

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When they killed Jerry, they lost me. It's like going back to high school 10 years after graduating. The setting's familiar, but the faces aren't.

and ....I thought this thread was about armpit hair.

11. Mizzougrad96

I don't think I've seen the show in 5-6 years...

12. outofplace

I think I stopped watching regularly around the time the helicopter fell on Dr. Romano. That was just too silly.

Draft saved Draft deleted