1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

E. Andrews still the most pathetic SL babe ever, I don't care what y'all think

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Re: Offical "Not trying to be mean, but I really can't stand Erin Andrews" thread.

Ok, ok. I hijacked poor POO's thread. I WAS KIDDING. I'm straight. However, she's a beautiful woman-- and I think she's even more stunning in person.

FWIW, I hear tell Sam Ryan took her new gig because she was tired of doing fluff interviews.

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Re: Offical "Not trying to be mean, but I really can't stand Erin Andrews" threa

Post. Of. The. Year.

Memeber of the Year if she can pull it off. :D

3. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Re: Offical "Not trying to be mean, but I really can't stand Erin Andrews" thread.

My apologies if this has been covered ... where did Sam go?

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Re: Offical "Not trying to be mean, but I really can't stand Erin Andrews" threa

And most of SportsJournalists.com would pay to watch.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Freelance: Please refrain from using the words "member" and "pull off" in the same sentence.

Thank you.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Expert threadjacking, and apparently likely to instigate another kind of jacking from at least four members. Oh well, I guess this is more entertaining.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Not seeing the resemblance.

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Not so much watch, but at least know it's on video tape!

Are her boobs fake?

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I was covering a college basketball conference tourney last year when she walked by. I was left speechless for 10 minutes as she is easily the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person.

10. Re: Offical "Not trying to be mean, but I really can't stand Erin Andrews" thread.

There's no way she's more annoying than the one they had working the sidelines during the FSU/UM game, the girl that wore her "Hey, I stole this from Che Guevara" hat while interviewing Edgerrin James on the sidelines. Holly Rowe? I can't remember.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Wait, what? Link??? [/jaw dropping] ;)

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Yes it was Holly Rowe, who might be one of the most annoying ever. Certainly RonFranklin feels that way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.