1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dwayne jarrett, fraud???

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shockey, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Obviously this will hurt his draft stock a lot, but wasn't it Jarrett who was burning Michigan DB Leon Hall (the best corner in the draft) during the bowls?

If I'm picking late in the first, I'd take a chance on the guy...

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

If you're picking late in the first, it's a slam-dunk pick. No need to take a chance. Dude has undeniable playmaking ability.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Exactly. 40 times are way overrated. Like said earlier Jarrett ate up Hall in the Rose Bowl. If that guy goes top 10 what does that say about Jarrett. If he lasts until the end of the first round someone is going to get a major steal.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I would, too. But with so many good receivers in the draft this year, it's a bad year to run that time. That will cost him money. Won't matter how much he's making when he shows up in camp, but this almost has to hurt his wallet.

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Jarrett and VY could be lethal together. I'm sure he wants to come too. Having Jeff Fischer as your coach? Vince Young as your quarterback? Baby Blue Unis? What more could you ask for?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh let's hope the lions grab him... you can never have enough receivers with potential

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Four letters for Dwayne Jarrett to remember: J-E-T-S...

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

This looser fanboy wouldn't mind seeing VY to Meachem — 6-3, 210, 4.36 40, all-time single season yardage leader at Tennessee (where a lot of great college wideouts have played).

Draft saved Draft deleted