1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DVR ALERT: Breaking Bad. Beginning to end

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Dec 26, 2013.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll withdraw "ruthless".

But Jesse certainly was complicit in more deaths than just Gale's and Todd's; beginning with the Season One (?) guy in the basement/bathtub.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I would point out, however, that those first two were a "kill or be killed" situation. And Walt actually did the heavy lifting in both cases -- first brewing the concoction that was supposed to kill them both in the RV and then choking the one that didn't die.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

I would point out the numerous corpses Jesse assisted in disposing of via barrel of acid.

4. old_tony

Again, something he learned from Walt. And disposing of dead bodies is not the same as creating dead bodies.

But it's not worth fighting over. Jesse certainly did enough in the run of the show to serve numerous life terms in prison.

5. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

o_t, if you haven't already, I suggest you go back and read the final "Breaking Bad" thread. I did that when I binged watched and enjoyed it thoroughly. Was so tempted to resurrect it when I started but didn't.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/posts/3649513/

6. old_tony

Damn you!! :D

Now I have 49 pages of reading ahead of me tonight.

7. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Glad to help!

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I can sum it up:

"Holy crap! Did you see that?"
    "That was awesome!"

Draft saved Draft deleted