1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DVD Recommendation: "You Are Alone."

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Pulitzer Wannabe, Oct 22, 2007.

1. If you like indie films in general and, specifically, "Hard Candy," you'll love it.

Now, it's much different than "Hard Candy" - different kind of tension between the man and woman. But well worth the investment of an hour and 20 minutes and $4 for the rental. Particularly - and I hope this doesn't give anything away - an ending that will stay with you long, long after you watch the film.

It's a movie that deserves to be seen and make some money.

Oh, and an 18-year-old chick spends the bulk of the 80 minutes in bras and panties.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Sounds good. Of course, the movie stores in my town don't have indie films because I live in the middle of one of the reddest counties in America.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

If that last line doesn't pull in viewers, nothing probably will.

:D

Seriously, I've heard good things about this movie. I'll have to check around to see if anyone has it.

4. Bump.

I know that's uncouth to bump your own thread. But I really thought it was outstanding.

5. You need Netflix my friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted