1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dungy/Belichick photo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by flopflipper, Nov 5, 2007.

1. This from a gent who hasn't the faintest hint of a connection to any reality at all.
    Belichick hurt his wife.
    Dobson has helped deform American politics.

2. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Yes, fuck you too!

I love America!!!!!!!!

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, too bad about Dobson, eh? On the other hand, he's got the psuedo-Catholic to balance him.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yawn goes populist, then rips Dobson? I'm impressed.

5. Excellent reference!

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Covering those early-90s Browns, with Belichick as head coach and Saban as DC, must have been absolutely pissalicious.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Actually, I was just trying to get two political entities cloaked (In Fen's case, sprinkled and no play on christening rituals), in a degree of theology to see how much they really mirror each other in an odd sort of way.

8. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Last game of '95, fans ripping the old stadium apart, chanting "Fuck You Art!" and a few other niceties, the players going into the Dawg Pound after the game ... postgame, Belichick was asked about his emotions as the clock was winding down: "I was just trying to win a football game." ... (and finish off a scintillating 5-11 season) ... Fucking tool.

9. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

Alright, so what's the story about Bernie kicking hoodie's ass? I saw some hints dropped ...

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

During the hoodie's first year in Cleveland, he and Bernie (allegedly) got into it during practice. Bernie got cut, Vinnie was injured, leaving some no-name the starter that week against the Seaturkeys.

11. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

Wow. I didn't hear that one. Hope Kosar won

I do remember Bernie telling everyone his last two touchdown passes he threw as a Brown were both to Michael Jackson, both drawn up in the dirt in the huddle and both got him benched by Hoodie.

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Rams win..... so that pick inches closer to floating to the No. 2 position.

Draft saved Draft deleted