1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dungy/Belichick photo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by flopflipper, Nov 5, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Belichick: Winning without class since 2000.

2. patchs

patchs Active Member

I used to play football with a guy whose brother would get so pissed off after a loss, he would actually piss in his hand and then go through the postgame handshake.
    Maybe some coach could do that?

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

He's actually not angry and not bitter on his weekly TV and radio appearances. He only comes off that way in the massive post-game scrum. The guy is bright and (gasp) can have a sense of humor, though it is drier than Southern California forests in mid-fall.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

You played football with Moises Alou's brother?

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

How did Belicheat get a hold of the 49ers' 2008 1st-round pick?

6. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

He was such a toxic presence in Cleveland I really didn't care much that they left. I'm just now beginning to enjoy the Browns again. I haven't for 15 years.

7. Full of Shit

Full of Shit Member

OK, Belichick is a dick. Even Pats fans (I'm one), as long as they haven't been swept away by the Kool-Aid, will admit that.

But answer me this, folks, and be honest even if it hurts.

Would you rather have your NFL team coached by a Pete Carroll, nicest-guy-you'd-ever-want-to-meet, hope-your-daughter-marries-someone-just-like-him type, and suck, or by He Who Is So Despicable He Must Not Even Be Named, and win lots of Super Bowls?

Yeah, I'm certainly not happy about Spygate, but overall, I'll go with a dick who wins.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

traded his no. 1 last year to niners, who took ot joe staley. received s.f.'s no. 1 in 2008 in return.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Belichick: Living without a personality since 1952.

Belichick not only cheats on the playing field of football, he cheats in matrimony. Dungy is chums with James Dobson. Enough said.

10. This is a tougher call than you think it is.

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Every time.

95 percent of NFL coaches are raging peni.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

For you, I'd certainly believe it. And the sad reality is you're probably a lifelong Colts' fan. What torture you must be going through.

Draft saved Draft deleted