1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dumb****

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Re: dumbshit

Mizzou - who is the girl in the sig picture?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Re: dumbshit

Oh God, Chris, don't ask.

Please don't ask.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's who I thought it was, but I wasn't sure.

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

That's what makes it so appealing, I think. You don't answer questions, you don't guess puzzles, you pick random numbers then say yes or no when a bald germophobe offers you money. I'd watch it if contestants were allowed to throw food and stuff on Howie Mandel, just to see him freak out. The dirtier he gets, the bigger he wants the deal to be so it'll all stop.

In fact, NBC.. give me a call. I'll produce it.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is BRILLIANT. I'd watch that 24/7.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Didn't Family Double Dare already take the fun out of sliming people?

7. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

For the record, it's on my TV at work because I get two channels: ABC and NBC. (company decided a paper clip in the back a the TV was the most they could spring ... too expensive to run cable into my office, I guess). It's really a matter of picking the lesser of two evils. Deal or No Deal, which is followed by the must-watch Heroes, or the unbearable Wife Swap.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of the fact Family Double Dare, hosted by the OCD-afflicted Marc Summers, is mentioned immediately after someone cracks on Deal or No Deal's Howie Mandel?

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No, I'm with you on that one.

Thing is, Marc Summers came off as having more fun and was infinitely more likeable.

10. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

That might be true BYH, but I just want to say something about old game shows. I was at a party where somehow Guts was muted on the tv while music was playing over it. It was quite fun to reminisce about the Acro-Crag and such.

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Um, I'm just afraid you know about Marc Summers' issues.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This coming from the poster who has a .sig about Frank's pubes and a_shairs.

;D ;D ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted