1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dumb quark question

Discussion in 'Design Discussion' started by Angola!, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Incidentally, it's both. I had schtick but Firefox's spellchecker corrected it to shtick on me.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shtick

It's pretty pathetic that someone who doesn't use capital letters would go out of their way to proofread what I'm posting.

And that post is the one that insinuates that those who use Indesign are idiots. I already addressed you alleging I 'love' Indesign.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

well holy shit. you nailed me, gomer. i should have typed "quick keys" and not "quark."

how pathetic that a guy who can't spell schtick would proof my posts.

3. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

Boys, boys, boys....

Can't we just agree that both programs have their advantages and disadvantages?

Why can't we be friends... why can't we be friends....

4. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

I'm going to send all of you to your rooms. You'd think this was a Packers vs. Vikings thread the way the ornreyness is flying around.

Knock it off and get back to discussing design. [/stomping off to get her first cup of coffee of the day]

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

awwww, rosie.

6. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

This thread is about two pages too long to be a Vikings/Packers argument. :)

7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

You clearly have not been to a Rosie family get-together during football season when the MN and WI sides of the family are under the same roof.

Makes the Quark vs. InDesign arguments look like a touchy-feely love fest.

Draft saved Draft deleted