1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dukes threatens to kill wife?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MartinEnigmatica, May 23, 2007.

1. statrat

statrat Member

According to The Big Lead, appearently Dukes went flippin crazy on Tampa sports radio today. Pretty good stuff. The guy just babbles for close to 15 minutes, claiming that none of the things that have happened are his fault.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=2580

2. IU90

IU90 Member

His agent needs to advise this guy not to try to defend himself, let his lawyer do it. He surely didn't help himself with this batshit crazy rant.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Lucky for me I got other opinions before I cut my list to 1...and really, I hope your fascination with what I have ends now....:)

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

You stay classy, Elijah

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Yeah, a human with a diaper and your DNA is a pretty accurate accusation.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The latin players have the benifit of learing how to put a jimmy cap on when they are at the baseball academies. One of courses they take is called Groupies 101 - taught by Louie Polonia.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow...that is truly disgusting.

Has there been a DNA test with the girl who was under age? Or is she still pregnant now and they have to wait until the baby arrives?

8. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

And to think: He's this big a piece of shit ... and he's only a rookie.

10. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

<a href="http://deadspin.com/sports/dead-dawg/elijah-dukes-divorce-proceedings-shockingly-are-getting-nasty-279189.php">
    According to Deadspin, Dukes admitted in divorce proceedings to smoking marijuana daily. His soon-to-be ex-wife also says he does steroids.</a>

Draft saved Draft deleted