1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Duke fanboy loosers think Dookie V's ESPN is unfair to the Blue Devils?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Mickie Krzyzewski takes it upon herself to put the video montages together for the seniors at the end-of-season banquet - complete with music. It's not just J.J. Redick that got one of these in Durham.

2. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

And this fanboy, "Duke-is-the-victim" rant is so much worse than all the others because...?

3. bomani jones

bomani jones Member

take this with a grain of salt because i've caught the wrath of the DBR a few times (and i don't blame them for a second, mind you)...

if you take anything too seriously they do, your sense of humor isn't nearly macabre enough to live a happy life. they take everything incredibly personally and will continue to do so.

more uproarious is the widely held belief in duke circles that they get the short end of the stick from the refs, even though coach k is better than anyone since dean smith at using the guaranteed trump card when it comes to acc officials--outright intimidation.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

If they think they're getting anything less than a TON the best of it, they're suffering from a combination of entitlement and delusion of a calibre extremely rare anywhere outside of the Bronx.

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Yeah, ESPN hates Duke. Of the Top 10 plays on SportsCenter last night, TWO were from the Duke game.

6. Baltimoreguy

Baltimoreguy Member

I was watching -- the WWL didn't join the Duke game until about the 15:00 minute mark of the first half, since it was airing the end of the GA Tech game. Which makes me hope the Dookies undertook some laborious choreography that was ultimately seen on TV by exactly nobody.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

ESPNU showed the game from the start and there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Draft saved Draft deleted