1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Duh...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by da man, Jul 21, 2015.

1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I believe his point was . . . . .

Just because Iran "vows to defy American policies in the region" does not ipso facto mean they are not going to play by the rules of the nuclear deal (or at least appear to play by the rules).

We had all kinds of nuke deals with the Soviets, but that didn't mean our policies weren't 180 degrees apart on some things and that we weren't dishonest with each other about all kinds of other shit during the Cold War.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It was pointless.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Ah ... Well, then, I can definitely see why you mis-represented what the poster posted. That's a great way to make your point. :rolleyes:

4. cranberry

Maybe you can explain why you liked it? I doubt it but maybe you can.

5. doctorquant

Because I liked the Casablanca reference.

Your turn: Why did you mis-represent what the poster posted?

6. cranberry

I misread, Israel and wants to destroy them both as Israel wants to destroy them both and asked for a clarification.

But I'm glad you apparently agree that the original post made no sense and won't try to defend or support whatever it is (it still isn't apparent) he was trying to suggest. I didn't think you were that dumb.

7. doctorquant

How magnanimous of you ...:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted