1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dude (Looks Like A Grandma)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Aug 22, 2009.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

That's what Google says.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Well, if the googles say it, it must be true!

I've found some other, less skanky blogs that say the same thing, so there ya go.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

The one on the left is stunning.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

To be honest, I saw the pic earlier this week and my first thought was that it was Helen Gurley Brown.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

My first thought when I saw the photo, "He's Jason Varitek's grandmother?"

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Awesome pull.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

8. Yeah. That's what's wrong with this photo.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Oh, there are any number of things ... but those sunglasses exacerbate the problems. Absolutely calls his ability to make good decisions into question.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is just awesome.

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

All these years, I had no idea my mother was really Steven Tyler's long lost twin sister. Definitely adding him to the Thanksgiving guest list. He can return her glasses.

'Lou, have you seen my, I SAID HAVE YOU SEEN MY GLASSES? GLASSES! HAVE YOU SEEN THEM! They were right here by the toaster, did you use the toaster? YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THE TOASTER! Six weeks later the house still smells from the toaster, you cannot put salami in a toaster for heaven's sake, I SAID YOU CANNOT PUT SALAMI IN A TOASTER, WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS BEFORE, HAVE YOU SEEN MY GLASSES??'

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Is that what passes for "plus size" these days?

Wow . . . .

That photo of Steven Tyler in the first post shows that hard living (and dressing like an idiot onstage) finally catch up with you. It made my wife back off her claim that "Geddy Lee is the ugliest rock star ever. He's not even a rock star; he looks like someone's grandma!"

Hang it up, Aerosmith. You were never that good to begin with.

Draft saved Draft deleted