1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drunk History

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gator, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Anyone watch it? Someway, somehow I just came across this show like two weeks ago. But it is hilarious and they get great (and sometimes rather famous) actors to star in it.

This is the one that got me turned onto the show, but pretty much every one is good.

2. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Love this show. Got turned to it about a year ago and watched most of the episodes on Hulu.

Go watch the one about Chicago from the first season. Tears from laughing so hard. If you know/like the comedian Kyle Kinane, you'll love his retelling of the Haymarket Riot.

Downside of this show: I can't watch it without a drink in my hand. It just feels wrong.

Gator likes this.
  3. sostartled

sostartled Member

Awesome show. I'd say 95% of the episodes have me laughing out loud most of the time.

Gator likes this.
  4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

If you're drunk when you watch it, does it seem totally serious?

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Kinda?

Was turned into that show earlier this year. I haven't seen any of the new episodes, unfortunately.

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I watched all of the first season and thought it was hilarious.
    By miday through last year, though, it was wearing thin and I eventually stopped.

Draft saved Draft deleted