1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Drum Roll Please) The 2012 Moddy Mix

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 4, 2012.

1. mjp1542

mjp1542 Member

Mine arrived about a week ago, all in one piece. Waiting until after Thanksgiving to break it out! Much appreciated!

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Listening to mine now. So far (I am on track 11) 7 and 11 are my favorites.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Managed to get the second batch in the mail - definitely no more until after Thanksgiving. Also got my Christmas-at-Thanksgiving shopping done. What a day.

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Received mine yesterday in one piece! As always, Moddy, you ROCK!!

5. Got mine today. Thanks a bunch, Moddy! You're the best. Listening to it now - on track 16.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Loving the 2012 mix, Moddy. The Dylan was an awesome choice. :D

And as my own Christmas gift, here's the video that goes with it:

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I forgot my parents' disc at my house, so they get mine now. No Moddy Mix on the 6-hour drive home for me. :(

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Just listened to it this morning while I was doing chores around the apartment. Great selection and love you included Dylan.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

http://www.banyanbranch.com/social-blog/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/haha1.gif

10. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Just got mine today, brought a smile to my face after a very depressing last couple of days at work. On Track 10 now, loving it so far. Thanks Moddy, you're awesome!
    Will definitely play a major role in the soundtrack for my drive home in about three and a half weeks -- nice little 16-hour drive ahead of me.

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . from the epic Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (South Park) . . . the gift which just keeps on giving . . .

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The best ever . . . and as always, delighted to hear from the sainted Mr. Prima.

Draft saved Draft deleted